At Whimsy Clothing, we appreciate the trust you place in us when you choose to visit our stores or use our websites and mobile applications—and we take that responsibility seriously.
By "personal information," we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, "we" and "our" mean Nordstrom, Inc., and "you" means any person who visits our website, uses our mobile application, calls us on the phone, or visits our U.S. stores.
What Categories of Information We Collect
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
- Identifiers and contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Purchase or other commercial information, such as the items you purchase, items you have altered or custom made (including measurements), shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates);
- Payment information, such as your payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), and billing address;
- Preference information, such as your contact and marketing preferences, and brand and merchandise interests;
- Profile and account information, which may include Contact, Purchase, and Preference information as well as your account password, information about Wish List items, items in your online shopping cart or saved for future purchase, registry information, product review information, gift card and Nordstrom Note information, address book entries, and other information about your profile or account;
- Communications and interactions, which may include email messages, chat sessions, text messages, and phone calls that we exchange with you;
- Demographic information, which may include age or birthdate, gender, ZIP code, your status as a Whimsy Rewards member, and other information about you;
- Video recordings and photographic information of you when you visit one of our stores;
- Call recordings, including information about your call and that you share when you call us on the phone;
- Location or geolocation information of your device that you use with our mobile application, if your device settings allow us to collect location information;
- Device and browsing information and other Internet activity information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity (collectively, "automatically collected information"). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information also may include information about when and how you access and use our website or mobile application, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visit before coming and after leaving our website, how you navigate and what you search for using our website and mobile application, the website pages and items you view using our website and mobile application, and the items you purchase; and
- Inferences about any of the information above that may relate to your preferences, or other matters.